Feb 25, 2011

ALL 4 ONE AND 1 FOR ALL



And In The End, The Love You Take Is Equal To The Love You Make

-THE BEATLES-


these days i have been surrounded by so much good vibes, light, energy from so many people. It is amazing! I am really happy this energy is flowing, I am blessed and aware this is a gift.
I wish I could hug each and every person that has been walking this path with me, I could thank each of you in an special way. I am, from the bottom of my heart sending my love and thankfulness to the universe; I am sure it is flowing and coming back in the very special way to each of you and hopefully multiplying so everyone that needs some life comfort, some love or/and strength can have it; everyone that don't need it can feel the light too and help us to reproduce it. lets create a dynamic interchange of light and love!

Day +4 two persons came to donate platelets and day +5 one.
Day +5 I had my first platelets transfusion.

I was watching the platelets while the transfusion. Never thought they were yellow but I loved the idea. yellow as the sun, sun as energy & light, energy & light from the supreme star, as what warms hearts and our days and makes tons of people smile.

Platelets are cool they are representing all the people I have been talking about, these persons that came to donate, and the the ones that came for tests and all the ones that are just here, being part of the team and getting in me...flowing through my body.


Now we are all in me, all for one, and one for all.





No comments:

Post a Comment