Feb 23, 2011

IT'S VALENTINE'S, I'M IN LOVE






Yeah, in my last post I did say I don't care much about Valentine's...well, I think i should make this more clear, I do care, but I think Velentine's can be every day...we don't need a special day to demostrate our love, do we?
Anyways, Today is 14th of february and I am in Love, and I am the luckiest girl ever not only for having the best boyfriend in the galaxy but because i had a long long full of love Valentine's.
Alex and me started it "together" at 12 am Toronto time (13/feb 11.00pm Mexico City) ... and ended it "together"at 1am (15/feb) Toronto (12.00am)Mexico City time. 26hours due to the time difference. Thanks time zones :D

We had some tacky conversation (ok, I had maybe...) and some cute pictures exchange...

Anyhow, I really do think I have the best boyfriend ever ... he nourishes my heart...and has been great support through this challenge.

Thanks Alex, I have Valentine's around you everyday!










No comments:

Post a Comment