Feb 18, 2011

COINCIDENCES ARE MORE THAN JUST CHANCE



ARRIVING IN THE RIGHT MOMENT AND THE PERFECT TIME...


I met Gertrud Luer some days ago. And I can tell you she came to my life with no notice but in the right time.

Before being in isolation in the hospital, everyday I was getting visits from women that are enrolled to help the community church on visiting the people that is in the hospital.
One of those ladies is Gertrud mom. She came to my room and visit but instead of leaving right away she got in a conversation with my mom.

She gave mom some advise on stuff we could do to help the energy of the universe (that is how i pray) get united ... a place to get some really good holy water for sick people in-between other stuff. I DO believe in a supreme force - light - energy ... and nowadays I am also open to any kind of good energy...and help, so, I happily accepted the holy water when mom the next day came back with it and a really nice experience of the place she visited.

Meanwhile my mom went to the elevator of the hospital with Gertrud mom, i got a phone call. It was a lady, asking if I was Karina and telling me her mom just called her to tell her about me. I might be interested in what she does. www.gertrudluer.com
Open to any kind of help through this process i thought it was great to meet her the next day.

That afternoon, Gertrud guided me through NLP and hypnosis to my inner space a connection to my soul and body. I can tell you the experience was amazing, I just told her I wanted to get my body ready for the challenge i was gonna start next week. I wanted to give my body the force and strength we both need to win this race. She did.

Since then, she has been a very important person in my team. I got 4 more sessions, 2 of them I got to share with Alex and my mom; I guess they did enjoyed them too.. I also got special CD's for before chemos and a new one for after the transplant.

.my body & soul are in the right alignment.

I want to share to you all I everyday I wake up with "Sunny Side" a song from Leading Notes, a great band for kids based in Toronto. (check our the banjo player he is HOT!) www.leadingnotes.blogspot.com and reading "Cuatro Velas" a book by Gertrud. Good wake ups...try music and reading in your mornings :)


2 comments: