Feb 17, 2011

ENERGY COMES FROM ALL OVER



AND IT FEELS GOOD!



so today my favorite nurse entered the room and i was so warm and a little bit complaining about how does chemios burn inside the body and make me feel like this always super hot -besides my sexy new hair style- and said, well, it is weird you know, this room is the coldest one in the hos

pital, and that is why we have a heater in the room, all the patients are always cold in here.

...after reflecting for a while she told me: it is because you are a very positiv

e person and it is reflected on th

e room...

i told her, it is also because there is energy for me coming from all over the world, my friends are sending it while they think with me...

I am so blessed by all the people that loves me and is going through this struggle with me. I am a very lucky person, love co

mes from all over and i feel it, and it

feels goooood!

i have no words to thank you, my heart is full of love and energy and

my room shinning!


3 comments:

  1. <3 Gracias Kari por compartir, por tu fuerza, ejemplo y energía :) ya voy de camino a México nos vemos muy pronto!!! besos, Uri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I send you lots of sun and positive energy. All Universe is there for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esa es la energía que siempre has brindado, aunque de algún modo no estemos juntas, estas muy presente siempre, y me da gusto oír que todo va bien , que estas mejor!!
    Un beso y un abrazo de luz
    Besos
    Mafi

    ReplyDelete