Feb 24, 2011

My new mates

...day +2 went good, no much news to tell...My stem Cells should all home by now....




Time to get to know 3 important elements in the spaceship

Na2CO3

Who would say? the very humble and cheap sodium carbonate, according to the most recent and startling rese
arch can STOP and CURE cancer. And not only that, relieves very important side effects of chemotherapy.


Since I started my treatment I do gargles or gurgling every two hours.
I also take sodium carbonate pills. How does it taste, suuuuper salty. I am now used to it. Even some night nurses get shocked when I go in the middle of the night to the bathroom and after peeing
and washing my hands i say: hey, now that we are here, I should do some gargles...eh? I will do all what is in my hands to help the doctors and the treatment to be fast and effective.



SANITAS

Normal napkins to wipe hands them after washing them.

First I got a bit mad; why did they wanted me to wipe my hands with PAPER!!! not ecological at all!! aren't we killing the world, aren't the glaciers melting!!!??!!!
anyways, I got a good explanation, I can't use a towel cause it keeps dirt and bacteria....I get it, and I don't want dirt and bacteria around, so let's use paper. I will do something for the environment when i get out of here.


EXAGERM

This guy lives in the entrance of the room and it's popular and the most used item in here.
Exgerm is a hand sanitizer/alcohol that needs to be used every time someone gets in the room, every time someone touches me, or something that I will touch, and always after washing hands. Pretty much all the time. We have use a great quantity of it so far and I guess we will keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment