Feb 8, 2011

DISCOVERING THE SPACESHIP - DAY O-




Life's joy!
I'm up for the challenge, full of energy and love.
In tune with the universe and it's collective energy that will be strength to keep on loving, living, laughing and learning!


this is a life journey, not asked for but already accepted to be lived with love and to laugh through some tough learning.

I will be sharing this new adventure from what i call my spaceship, the place where i came to heal my body and be in touch with my soul. where laughs and tears are leading me (as well as my closes ones) to a

balance, hopefully, and to be better persons.

there are many things to learn in life, everyday there is something new and exciting and i will be sharing it.

when i first entered the isolated room, aka the spaceship i thought i had to make it part of me so i didn’t feel it so unpersonal. the reality is that all is part of me while i leave my heart and soul in it, and that is what is happening. now i am here, now i am healing, now i am!

i will try to share everyday something i learn in here because i want to do of this challenge, experience, adventure or as the day makes it, a learning one. I have had a life motto from some time ago, i like it and it is part of myself now...of my personality..

so, i am ready for this, so you are otherwise you wouldn’t be reading me...


i need to say,

i am a very lucky person.


i am blessed with a lot of caring and loving family and friends, and friends from my family .. and family of my friends. i am surrounded by love and good energy. i am surRounded by vital energy. i am surrounded by life.

my will to live ... my 10384450538949 things to do in my life list and all the love will just make

me (us) stronger


congrats!! not all of us are ready for a trip, i thoughT i wasn’t, but i am...


LOVING EVERY STEP ON THE WALK


LAUGHING OF THE GOOD AND BAD MOMENTS


LEARNING WHAT HAS TO TEACH


LIVING

No comments:

Post a Comment