Feb 24, 2011

THEY ARE BACK LETS FIND HOME NOW






So, we start the count again, Day ONE with Stem Cells in!

I had the best night so far
And I woke up so happy and so energized by getting back my Stem Cells! Even if it is psychological, I feel them running around my body and getting to the bone marrow, and that makes me happy.

Now I need to concentrate and let them know they should get home and start working.

I have been told they take around 36 hours on getting back home. So, maybe some of them do it today but some until tomorrow. All good, they can take their time while they all get there and alive.
It's been a great day, sunny outside and inside myself.

All the doctors have promised I will feel really tired and now is when my immune system is almost in Zero I will get fevers so I am prepared; I am but I will keep on enjoying that I feel good and telling my body as much as I can that we are strong, we are ready to start producing, we are up for this challenge.

Here's a chart on how my cells are gonna start regenerating really soon.

I also want to share this quote from Gertrud's Book "Cuatro Velas"

Energy is the strength that composes, unifies, move, changes and makes flow the universe; it is the potential to make change happen.



No comments:

Post a Comment